Saturday, March 12, 2011

Where Ya Goin?

Hey Guys! Long time no post, I know. I have been extremely busy the last couple months and I know I havent posted a picture in a while but that is going to change! Lol I bet most of you forgot about me haha but thats okay cause we are starting fresh! Like I said in a couple tweets ago, My goal is to reach 15,000 followers by the end of the year and its going to be hard, but I bet it will happen! I am going to start posting a picture EVERY Sunday and never miss a week. Thank you for reading this and if you could, please tweet my twitter name to all your followers we need to get this account going. As always I love all of my followers and thank you for EVERYTHING you say. Thank you guys for supporting me and I have no idea how I could have done any of this with out you. 

This Picture was taken at my school in January. I saw all these birds above me and I literally just shot about 10 shots. There were probably about 1000 birds in total. I thought it was amazing by watching them how if one bird moved directions the rest followed almost in perfect sequence. It was pretty amazing to watch. Thanks again in for believing in me and the next picture will be up Sunday! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Austin,
    First of all I got shocked to see your blog. Because I own a similar blog where I used to post pictures exactly like you are doing here. I post my pictures and write a short description about it.
    Your pictures are nice and interesting. Keep working on the composition part of photography without worrying about other techniques. Happy clicking!
    Regards,
    kamlesh
    www.tracetherays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. I love the contrast of man-made and nature.

    ReplyDelete