Sunday, April 3, 2011

Miami Beach


Hey Guys! This Picture was actually taken a year ago today (4/3/11). This was taken when I was on the way to London and this was the view from my window. Its kind of funny because Im actually going to Miami this week again. I will capture a lot of great shots there. I took this with my Iphone 4. I hope you guys like it and if you do comment and tell me what you think ;) I will be tweeting and post twitpics alot this week while im on my trip! Thanks for looking and have a great day! See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Austin. I wish I was on that plane with you right now! Looks like Lego laid out on a blue carpet. How's the lit coming on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your iPhone sure takes some great pictures.
    Lovely city surrounded by blue.

    ReplyDelete