Sunday, March 20, 2011

Come To Me



First of all this picture is dedicated to @iamcarmina she was one of the first pople to RT one of my tweets that was also a contest. Her name is Nina and she told me all she wanted for her picture was a landscape and clouds, so thats what I did:) Thanks again Nina. 

This picture was taken the same time "A Day At The Beach" was taken because it was the same storm. You can see the clouds coming in fast. This was a freaky storm there was not a tornado, but a restaurant nearby got struck by lightning and caught on fire. This was take with my Nikon D7000. I love the beach and I also love storms so this is like my two favorite things in one ;)!

Thank You for anybody that see's this for taking your time and looking at my blog. I am working on a new website that isn't a blog and its going to be pretty awesome. Thank You again to all my followers and I couldn't do any of this without you! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment